Developed by renowned professional Chefs to respond to industry needs, our intensive program is designed to train students who want to improve their knowledge of Italian culinary and gastronomic traditions. Congusto Program has a strongly practical approach, where theoretical notions are always implemented through everyday practice.
Congusto Program includes 680 teaching hours, divided into a 2-month in-school phase and a 3-month internship. In-school-classes will be held from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
- Theoretical-practical lessons, as per scheduled program
- Educational material
- Food products for lessons and tastings
- Access to various professional tasting sessions all around Milan, field trips and gastronomy events
- Usage of equipment and tools during lessons in the designated classrooms
- A complete chef uniform consisting of a chef jacket with Congusto logo, a pair of chef pants, an apron with Congusto logo and a cotton bandana with our logo
- Ongoing assistance during the course in the bureaucratic procedures for the issuing of the temporary residence permit
- School Diploma at the completion of the course
- Holders of diplomas from higher education hospitality institutes or equivalent
- Foreigners with experience from the food and/or hospitality sector
- Food enthusiasts or people already working in the field with at least one year of documented experience in hospitality industry
- Eligibility to study in EU
- 18 years or older
- Basic knowledge of Italian language (optional)
Based upon our Anti Covid Protocol Congusto has introduced the FAD (remote training) mode for the delivery of the theory lessons, which will be shared LIVE in a Virtual Classroom dedicated and reserved only for your class.