Italian Culinary Program
Dettagli del Corso
- Inizio 5 months
- Livello All levels
- Frequenza mon-fri
- Studenti Max 12
Developed by renowned professional Chefs to respond to industry needs, our intensive program is designed to train students who want to improve their knowledge of Italian culinary and gastronomic traditions. Congusto’s Program has a strongly practical approach, where theoretical notions are always implemented through everyday practice. The course is under the patronage of APCI Professional Association of Italian Chefs.
- Theoretical-practical lessons, as per scheduled program
- Educational material
- Food products for lessons and tastings
- Access to various professional tasting all around Milan, field trips and gastronomy events.
- Usage of equipment and tools during lessons in the designated classrooms
- A complete chef´s uniform consisting of: a chef´s jacket with the Institute´s logo, a pair of chef´s pants, an apron with the Institute´s logo and a cotton bandana with the Institute´s logo
- Assistance, during the Course, in the bureaucratic procedures for the issuing of the temporary residence permit
- Diploma from the Institute at the completion of the course
Attendance, final examination and internship
Congusto’s Program includes 480 teaching hours, divided into a 2-month in-school phase and a 3-month internship*. In-school-classes will be held from Monday to Friday from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
*At the end of the in-school training students who attended at least 80% of the classes will be admitted to the final examination. Once the final test has been passed, students will be placed for their internship in one of our prestigious contracted restaurants located in Milano or hinterland.
The Diploma is awarded on successful completion of both phases.
Application fee: 200,00 Euros (payable online by credit card/paypal, non refundable).
Tuition fee: 9.500 Euros* (Taxes included).
*The payment can be divided into three rates (see application guide). Accommodations and living expenses are not included in tuition fee.
- Holders of diplomas from higher education hospitality institutes or equivalent
- Foreign from the food and/or hospitality sector
- Food Enthusiasts or workers from the sector with at least one year of documented experience in hospitality industry
- Eligibility to study in the EU
- 18 years or older
- Basic competency in Italian language (optional)
For further information please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +39 0289785801. You can also visit the School by appointment (Via Davanzati #15 Milan, Italy).
How to apply
Please click the following link to get further instructions about required documents and to start an online application.