Admissions are generally open to high school graduates (you must be 18 years old by the program start date). Candidates with previous training in cuisine, pastry or restaurant management should consult us before applying to determine eligibility for the ICP – Italian Culinary Program (Held in English).
Although Italian language skills are not required for ICP in English, knowledge of the language will greatly ease participants’ settling in Milano and their educational experience and we strongly recommend that accepted candidates start to learn Italian before the program. Participants in these programs will be required to attend Italian language courses and some courses will be taught in Italian (with translation).
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
For professional program all enquiries are managed by the International Office and must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com .
Our educational advisors will be happy to answer questions and help you choose the best program for your career goals!
Application requirements for the ICP – Italian Culinary Program in English are as follows:
- A completed application form;
- At least 1 recommendation letter (preferably relevant to the culinary field or to previous work experience) – in English, on letterhead, signed by the referee and including his/her contact information;
- An essay explaining the candidate’s motivations for applying, his/her career intentions, previous experience and why he/she has chosen our School – in English;
- A resumé / CV – in English;
- Official transcripts from previous studies;
- Photocopy of passport;
- 1 passport photo;
- A non-refundable 200 Euros application fee (by credit card, PayPal or wire transfer);
Applications may be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, however we do require originals so candidates should send their complete applications by regular mail after e-mailing. Candidates will be informed of the admission decision in a timely manner, usually within 30 business days of receipt of the application, by e-mail and/or regular mail. Applications will be reviewed by an admissions committee composed of program staff and instructors. Selected candidates may be invited to interview by phone or in person.
Completed applications should be sent to:
Congusto / Gourmet Institute S.r.l.
Attn.: International Office ICP
Via Bernardo Davanzati, #15
20158 Milano, Italy