Summer School in Italian Cuisine
Why choose Congusto’s Summer School in Italian Cuisine?
- Congusto Gourmet Institute is accredited at the local regional government (Lombardia) and is patronised by APCI, Professional Association of Italian Chefs
- Our teachers are all high qualified and have a long international experience in the Ho.Re.Ca. sector
- Congusto is the first Culinary Campus in Milan (Italy): a 1500 s.m. building with 7 modern-equipped laboratories
- Our courses have a strongly practical approach, that means that theoretical notions are always implemented by everyday practice
- Congusto’s Summer School in Italian Cuisine is a professional program that is both intensive and effective. It’s specifically designed to meet professionals or semi-professionals’ need of a full immersion in Italian Cuisine. A small number of students (max. 6) per class assure an effective student-oriented training
- Our international office will support students apply for their Visa and will assist them find housing in Milan
- At the end of the course students will receive a Certificate of Attendance, to be immediately spent on their CV
Who are the teachers?
Congusto’s Summer School in Italian Cuisine hosts some of the most important Italian chefs, like Roberto Carcangiu, President of APCI – Professional Association of Italian Chefs, and Mirko Ronzoni, winner of Hell’s Kitchen Italia 2015.
Congusto’s Summer School in Italian Cuisine will take place from Monday 3rd through Saturday 8th (or from Monday 10th through Saturday 15th) July 2017. Classes will be held every day from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm (on Saturday from 9:30 am to 4:30 pm).
1° Day: Introduction to the course – Quality standards in Italy – Introduction to the Mediterranean diet
2° Day: Selection of raw materials – Fresh and seasonal products – Tour through a local market
3° Day: Aromatic Herbs – Oils – Tasting and sensory analysis
4° Day: Realization of Italian typical and regional dishes – Mise en place
5° Day: Realization of Italian typical and regional dishes – Mise en place
6° Day: Realization of Italian typical and regional dishes – Mise en place – Wine combination
Admission and Enrollment:
Admissions are generally open to high school graduates with previous experience or training in cuisine, pastry or restaurant management.
To apply to the course, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing your CV and a letter of motivation. Our international office will return an admission notice in a few days and you can enroll directly online.
Tuition is 2.500,00 euros (Tax included), due at enrollment time.
- Lezioni 0
- Inizio July 2017
- Livello Professional
- Frequenza Mon-Sat
- Studenti MAX 6